Make 2021 the year you nail saving money and the environment!
? Do you want 2021 to be the year you nail saving money and being eco friendly?
? Are you up for a challenge (or several)?
? Do you want to take those challenges alongside like-minded people?
✔✔✔If you’ve been thinking yes, yes, yes, Harry met Sally style, then read on.
Back in 2013 I set myself a year of eco challenges. Each month I set myself a new challenge. Some lasted just the month and some I continued on for the rest of the year. I found the challenges incredibly helpful at motivating me to take action and make positive changes. Many of those changes have stuck with me for the long term. Some of the challenges I took on included things like joining in with Zero Waste Week and Plastic Free July.
Introducing a year of eco friendly and money saving challenges!
Now it’s your turn. I am starting up a private members group where I set you a challenge each month for a year, a bit like my year of eco challenges. However those challenges will be focussed on spending less and becoming more eco friendly. Some of those challenges will be specific to the group and at times we will be joining in with wider campaigns e.g. Plastic Free July. At times there will also be bonus challenges along the way.
Benefits of taking on the challenges:
- Learn how to spend a lot less and make money in eco-friendly ways. When I first made cutbacks, the savings I made added up to £11,000.*
- Find out how spending less, does not mean missing out and how you can access even more abundance than you had before.
- Shrink your rubbish, pollution and carbon footprint over the course of the year and have fun doing it!
- Know that you are not alone in caring about the environment. See that your changes made alongside others at the same time can all add up to a big impact.
- Be part of a supportive, encouraging and motivating community of like-minded eco thrifty adventurers!
- If you join before February 15th you will get a free introductory 1:1 session with me (and you can catch up on the challenges so far).
- Money back guarantee. If feel you are not benefitting from the group after your first paid month, get a full refund no questions asked.
* How much you stand to save will vary depending on your personal circumstances.
- You will be part of a friendly private members Facebook group taking on these challenges at the same time.
- Twice a month, there will be a group Zoom call with me. During these Zoom calls I will announce challenges, be available to answers questions and we can also discuss previous challenges, to refresh ourselves on them from time to time.
- You will receive regular emails and reminders about the challenges.
- I will provide a new challenge each month, with prompts, information and / or resources about the challenge during the month.
- The first 10 people who sign up after the free trial (and continue on after the money back period) will get a signed copy of my Eco Thrifty Living book for free. If you already have a copy, then you can ask for it to be sent to a friend or family member instead.
To take part, first sign up to the mailing list and then join the Eco Thrifty Challenges Facebook Group here.
Are these eco friendly money saving challenges for you? They are, if you:
- you want to learn how to save money and the environment
- Are someone who has a positive outlook and is ready to take action
- Are happy to join in with Zoom calls, be an active member of the group, take the challenges and ask questions when you have them!
- Based in the UK and are over 18
- On Facebook and able to use and access Zoom
Please be aware, this challenge year is not for you if you are looking for:
- Quick fix solutions
- Perfection – the more I learn about being eco-friendly and thrifty , the more grey areas I find. My hope would be that you will learn a lot and make lots of positive changes, but perfection is not the aim or goal.
- Financial advice. I am not a financial advisor and if you need financial advice, you should speak to a professional.
- 1:1 coaching
As I said you can join in with January 2021’s challenge for free. Thereafter, it will be £30 a month. There is also a money back guarantee – if you don’t feel you are benefitting after your first paid month, get your money back, no questions asked.