Blog Terms & Conditions Policy
All content provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
Blog Comment Policy
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Sponsored, Reviews and Collaborative Posts
Occassionally we write sponsored blog posts and we use affiliate links throughout the blog. We ensure that we make transparent any relationships with products or companies, we clearly label sponsored posts and we never endorse any products or places that we don’t personally like or enjoy ourselves. Any opinions give are honest and our own.
This is a personal lifestyle blog and should be treated accordingly.
By using this blog you agree to adhere to all of the above.