1. The promoter is: Eco Thrifty Living, Unit 33614, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US
2. The prize draw is not open to employees of Eco Thrifty Living and their close friends and relatives. It is also not open to anyone connected with the organisation of this prize draw or choosing of the winners.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the prize draw you need to do at least one of the following:
- Sign up to the Eco Thrifty Living newsletter between 8th October 2020 and midnight UK time 5th November 2020
- Follow @ecothrifty on Instagram between 8th October 2020 and midnight UK time 5th November 2020
- Follow @MikeBernersLee on Twitter between 8th October 2020 and midnight UK time 5th November 2020
- Follow @ProfileBooks on Twitter between 8th October 2020 and midnight UK time 5th November 2020
- Follow @headlinepg on Twitter between 8th October 2020 and midnight UK time 5th November 2020
- Follow @Cryocity on Twitter between 8th October 2020 and midnight UK time 5th November 2020
6. Only one entry per entry type will be accepted per person. Multiple entries on the same entry type from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight 5th November 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
Winner 1: Eco Book Bundle of 3 books: How Bad Are Bananas, Ice: Tales from a Disappearing World and Eco Thrifty Living
Winner 2: How Bad Are Bananas book
Winner 3: How Bad Are Bananas book
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives can be requested. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter
14. The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
16. Entrants must be based in the UK
17. When entering this competition you understand that you completely release Instagram from any responsibility for anything to do with it. You also acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.