1. The promoter is: Eco Thrifty Living, Unit 33614, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US
2. The competition is not open to employees of Eco Thrifty Living and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or choosing of the competition winner
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the competition you need to sign up to the Eco Thrifty Living newsletter and comment on the pinned post about the challenge in the Reduce Your Food Waste UK Facebook group between 2nd April 2020 and midnight UK time 12th April 2020.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight 12th April 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: A copy of Eco Thrifty Living the e-book and a half an hour one to one personalised coaching session with Zoe Morrison over Zoom or a Facebook messenger call over how to keep your food waste low.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives can be requested. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter
14. The winner will be notified by email within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
16. When entering this competition you understand that you completely release Facebook from any responsibility for anything to do with it. You also acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.